MANY THANKS FOR A GREAT GOLF TOURNAMENT AND FUNDRAISER!
The St. Patrick School PTO would like to thank all of the golfers and guests who attended our 2018 Spring Fundraiser at Mt. Hood Golf Club on May 4. It was a wonderful day of fun and fellowship. We are grateful to be surrounded by such a generous community, and we appreciate all of the sponsorships and donations, big and small. May God continue to bless St. Patrick Parish, School, and all of our wonderful supporters!
- Auction Sponsor ($2,500): Pizzarello & Silvestro Family Dentistry
Longest Drive Sponsors ($1,000): TCom Networks, LLC (The Scourletis Family) & Apex Realty (The Casazza Family)
- 10,000 Hole-in-One Sponsor ($800): LBP Insurance Agency, LLC (The Piro Family)
- Closest to Pin Sponsors ($500): The Damico Family, WB Engineers + Consultants (The Quigley Family), J&L Demolition Cleaning, Inc. (John Ford), Walsh Landscaping
- Golf Cart Sponsors ($300): Earthworks Landscaping Company, Inc. (The Donovan Family), The Damico Family, Philip R’s Frozen Desserts (The Rotondo Family), AA Penta Corp. (The Penta Family), Summit Financial Partners (The Skinner Family), The Arena Girls (The Arena Family)
- Hole Sponsors ($200): Earthworks Landscaping Company, Inc. (The Donovan Family), Performance Physical Therapy (The Carpentieri Family), Wakefield Custom Dental (The Mamakos-Karogiannis Family), GC Fodera Contracting Company (x2), Selectwoman Caroline Colarusso, Andrea D’Amelio Floral Design (The D’Amelio Family), Dr. Mickey’s Pediatric & Orthodontic Specialists, The Classic Man Barbershop, Colarusso’s Bakery (The D’Andrea Family), LoPriore Insurance Agency, AA Penta Corp. (The Penta Family), TLD Electrical Corp., The Foley and Santosuosso Families, Shalsi Electric, Sabatino Insurance, Summit Financial Partners (The Skinner Family), Elite Realty Experts, LLC (Justin Ray), Mortgage Financial (David DeBonis), Bishop Fenwick High School, Boston College High School, Arlington Catholic High School, PDA Dental Group
- In-Kind Donations: Performance Physical Therapy -$1,000 (The Carpentieri Family), J. Pace & Son - $200, BAE Systems (Lu Goncalves-Getty)
*If anyone would like to make a contribution to the School’s “Raise the Paddle for Technology” effort to improve the school’s technology infrastructure, checks can be made to St. Patrick School and left with the parish or school office or made online at the school web site: www.stpatrickschoolstoneham.org. Thank you!
HELPING OUR TROOPS THANKS ST PATRICK'S STUDENTS
Helping Our Troops (H.O.T.) would like to thank the students of St. Patrick School who made Easter cards for the Troops serving in Afghanistan.
St. Patrick School is currently accepting registrations for the 2018-2019 school year is now open! New families should contact the office at 781-438-2593 to schedule a tour and meeting with the principal. Visit our website at http://stpatrickschoolstoneham.org/.