CHRISTMAS FAIR 2019
Our Lady Providence Hall
Friday, November 22nd: 9 am - 8 pm
Saturday, November 23rd: 9 am - 2 pm
(Posted Oct 30, 2019)
Take care of all your Christmas shopping and try your luck at the Raffle Table!
Pick up delicious desserts at the Bake Table while the kids play at Kids' Games!
Come after school or Mass to enjoy a hot turkey dinner for lunch, as well as a variety of scrumptious, hot meals on Friday and Saturday at Santa's Café. Don't miss our Hot Pancake Breakfast Saturday 9-11am, then visit with Santa from 11-1:30! Shop our exclusive vendor tables and enjoy a great meal - now both Friday AND Saturday!
If you'd like to volunteer at the fair, make a cash donation, or are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please contact Carolyn Sapochetti at [email protected].
Donations are welcome in the following areas:
- Raffle: Big-ticket electronics, sports/event tickets, lottery scratch tickets, large baskets, big ribbons, and any unused gift cards. Please contact Kerri Ferrante, [email protected].
- Kids Game Room: iTunes Gamestop gift cards, bulk candy, gift cards to discount shops such as BJ's and Costco. Please contact Carolyn Sapochetti, [email protected].
- Jewelry Table: New or used costume jewelry, new beauty products, lotions, and jewelry gift boxes. Jewelry-related items ONLY can be dropped off in the container outside the Parish Office in the church building. For pick-up or questions, contact Theresa Condon at [email protected] or 978-502-2340.
- Bake Table: MANY pies, breads, cookies, brownies, cakes, and packaging products (tins, boxes, jars, ribbons, cellophane, etc.) Contact Cynthia Penta, [email protected].
- Santa's Café: Cans of (name-brand) soda (diet and regular), bottles of water, snack-size bags of chips (Doritos, Lays, Sun Chips) and cookies, and so on! Contact Carolyn Sapochetti, [email protected].
Reminder: We can't accept donations at the school or parish so contact one of the above volunteers and we will arrange a drop-off or pick-up with you. Monetary donations can be brought to the School or Parish Office or made online at www.stpatrickschoolstoneham.org/donations. We hope to see you on November 22 and 23!